Low Voltage VFDs
- Built-in RFI Filter: reduces signals of high frequency electromagnetic interference;
- Low harmonic distortion: meets IEC61000-3-12 standard;
- SoftPLC: adds the features of a PLC to the CFW501;
- 2 control loops with PID: cost reduction and increased reliability, eliminating external drivers for fan coils;
- Communications protocols on the interface RS485: BACnet MS/TP, Metasys N2 y Modbus-RTU;
- Conformal coating in all versions.
All special functions and technical characteristics dedicated to get the full HVAC-R potencial. The CFW501 covers power levels from 0.18 to 7.5kW (0.25 to 10 HP).
Let us know your application and we can find a Variable Frequency Drive to suit your needs.
For information, pricing and availability on all control products, contact us today.
More information on WEG line of products.
Learn More About WEG