Medium Voltage VFDs
- Motor voltage: 1.15 kV to 13.8 kV;
- Motor current: up to 340 A (other current on request);
- Input voltage: 1.15 kV...13.8 kV;
- High-efficiency air cooling;
- Compliance with the harmonic limits of IEEE 519;
- Fully integrated solution, reducing the system commissioning and start-up time;
- High power factor (>0.95);
- Optimized input harmonics, without requiring filters (according to IEEE 519, IEC 61800-3, G5/4-1);
- The sinusoidal output voltage and current reduce the motor losses, vibration, torque pulsation and motor overheating.
The MVW3000 Medium Voltage Frequency Inverter has a graphical and friendly HMI, which follows the same programming philosophy used in the low voltage inverter line, the MVW3000 is perfect for a wide range of industrial applications that require speed variation such as compressors, pumps, fans, conveyor belts and mills.
Let us know your application and we can find a Variable Frequency Drive to suit your needs.
For information, pricing and availability on all control products, contact us today.
More information on WEG line of products.
Learn More About WEG