SE200 Custom Package
SE200 Oil Well Drive
Onboard automatic voltage regulation allows the SE200 Oil Well Drive to efficiently operate rod pumps even applications that are excessively out of balance. This is beneficial as the oil well characteristics are constantly changing as well as the upstroke and down stroke load requirements.
SE200 Oil Well Drives can REDUCE energy costs up to 40% over applications without a variable frequency drive. While reducing overall energy consumption and eliminating peak demand charges the SE200 has a short timeline for return on investment.
These units can be used on artificial lift pumping units of any size or model. Sizing of the units to be based on motor horsepower.
- 5HP-200HP, 230/460/600VAC
- Manual speed control via door mounted speed potentiometer
- 1 Phase – 3 Phase Incoming Power Conversion
- Auto Restart on VFD Faults or well shutdowns
- Annunciation of well shutdowns on VFD HMI
- Precise speed control
- Allows the pump jack speed to be adjusted without requiring the motor sheave to be changed
- Automatic timer on /off control available
- Strokes per minute displayed on the VFD HMI
- Offers power savings when compared to the well being operated with a starter
- Reduces maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment/downhole pump/rod string
Dependant on the application converting a traditional motor starter to a VFD can compute to a significant power savings.
SEEL employees are available 24/7 to provide expertise support. Whether technicians are required for field support or over the phone support SEEL is here to stand behind our products. We employ Engineering Technicians and Electricians that have extensive application and field experience and are able to help at any time.