Low Voltage VFDs
- Power supply:
- 200 to 240 V single-phase: output current from 6 to 10 A (1.5 to 3 cv)
- 200 to 230/240 V three-phase: rated output current from 7.0 to 211 A (1.5 to 75 cv)
- 380 to 480 V three-phase: rated output current from 3.6 to 720 A (2 to 600 cv)
- 500 to 600 V three-phase: rated output current from 2.7 to 435 A (2 to 400 cv)
- 500-690 V three-phase: rated output current from 2.7 to 365 A (3 to 482 cv)
- Built-in inductors on the DC Link
- Space saving in the panel
- Built-in USB port
- Inverter smart cooling system
- Several communication protocols available (Modbus, DeviceNet, Profibus-DP, CANopen, Ethernet-IP)
- Version with cabinet with degree of protection IP54
- High precision and reliability in speed and torque control
- Robust hardware
A versatile VFD that can be used in almost any application that has multiple control modes.
Let us know your application and we can find a Variable Frequency Drive to suit your needs.
For information, pricing and availability on all control products, contact us today.
More information on WEG line of products.
Learn More About WEG